Educator Ethics Training - Santa Rosa ISD
The purpose of the Texas Educators’ Ethics Training is to provide Texas educators and administrators,
as well as other school personnel, with an understanding and awareness of what behavior constitutes
inappropriate educator conduct, as well as strategies to recognize, prevent, and respond to inappropriate
conduct. The training is designed to strengthen educators’ knowledge of appropriate conduct regarding
interactions and relationships with students within the classroom and community, as well as provide
context and processes that encourage acquiring, refining, and sustaining learning and resources related
to educator ethics. The following topics are covered:
• Module 1 – Teacher and Student Personal Boundaries
• Module 2 – Educator-Student Interaction, Including Social Media
• Module 3 – Student Discipline and Teacher Anger Management
• Module 4 – Teachers as Role Models: Conduct Outside of School
• Module 5 – Confronting and Reporting Borderline Behavior
• Module 6 – Role of Administrators in the Prevention and Intervention of Inappropriate Behavior
Educator Ethics Training - 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Texas educators and administrators, as well as other school personnel
Administration & Leadership
Alternative Certification for Educators
Alternative Certification for Principals
Human Resources / Certification
Other Professional Development
Professional Standards for Educators
Professional Standards for Principals
Professional Standards for Superintendents
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.