Twice Exceptional Students & Gifted/Talented Services
Complete Attendance not available before workshop starts.
To create an awareness of this disparity and help districts move toward a goal of equity in GT services, this session will
help teachers, counselors and administrators understand significant milestones that must be accomplished.
What to Expect
• Understand the characteristics often associated with
• Develop an understanding of specific needs associated
with twice-exceptional learners
• Examine assessment and identification processes for
• Demonstrate an understanding of service design
options for the twice –exceptional learner
• Examine curriculum and instruction for the twiceexceptional
• Explore family and community resources for the
Teachers of the GT
Gifted & Talented
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.