Summer CTE Conference
Complete Attendance not available before workshop starts.
Our 7th Annual 2019 Career & Technical Education Summer Conference will be held here at the Region One Education Service Center. The conference is open to any CTE educator including, school administrators, guidance and career counselors, college faculty, education service center personnel and teachers in college and career readiness programs.
The conference will cover areas such as:
• Workforce force and labor market information needed to develop effective CTE programs;
• Share how to improve the quality and outcomes of Career & Technical Education programs, counseling career pathways, partnerships and curriculum;
• Introduce instructional models that integrate academic and Career & Technical Education, effective teaching strategies and;
• Showcase innovative products, textbooks, software or equipment for CTE teachers and school personnel and;
• Update on HB5 Graduation requirements and developing CTE Endorsements;
• CTE Innovative programs;
• Various sessions available and several vendors will display their products and services.
Teachers, Counselors, Administrators and college/university staff.
Administration & Leadership
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.