Alliance for a Healthier Generation Training – McAllen ISD Plan; Teaching in a Virtual Environment
Kat Satterley will provide best practices of teaching a virtual environment. Lisa Perry will lead an interactive live webinar for our champions to gain a deeper understanding of the following outcomes:
• Know the opportunities for social interaction and social support in a self-selected physical activity
• Identify the opportunities for social support in physical activity
• Understand how to evaluate the opportunities for social connection and re-connection through Physical Activity in Physical Education
• Identify positive mental and emotional aspects of participating in a variety of physical activities
• Demonstrate the importance of social interaction by helping and encouraging others and providing support to classmates.
Middle and High School Physical Education Teachers and PE Paraprofessionals
Health (HLTH 24000)
Physical Education (PE 32000)
...There are no COOPs...
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.