Verify Your Current District/Campus
Verify Your Job Role
To enable Region One ESC staff to prepare accordingly for scheduled workshops, conference, and other professional development activities
please adhere to the following guidelines when canceling your registration to an event:
- The cancellation notification must be submitted by email or fax to Staff Development in writing and signed by immediate supervisor (if applicable).
- The cancellation notice must be made at least 3 working days prior to the scheduled event date.
- If no cancellation request is made by the registrant/district and the participant does not attend the event, the registrant/district will be automatically invoiced for the event fee.
- Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- For events NOT requiring a registration fee, cancellation must be made in writing 24 hours before the scheduled event date.
A full refund will be made to the paid registered participants/districts of Region One ESC events (workshops, conference and other
professional development activities) under the following conditions:
- The event is cancelled by Region One Education Service Center.
- The event reaches the maximum enrollment prior to receipt of your registration.
- The participant cancels his/her registration following the above mentioned guidelines.
Region One Education Service Center Staff Development
Please contact the workshop contact to cancel.