To enable Region One ESC staff to prepare accordingly for scheduled workshops, conference, and other professional development activities please adhere to the following guidelines when canceling your registration to an event:
- The cancellation notification must be submitted by email or fax to Staff Development in writing and signed by immediate supervisor (if applicable).
- The cancellation notice must be made at least 3 working days prior to the scheduled event date.
- If no cancellation request is made by the registrant/district and the participant does not attend the event, the registrant/district will be automatically invoiced for the event fee.
- Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- For events NOT requiring a registration fee, cancellation must be made in writing 24 hours before the scheduled event date.
A full refund will be made to the paid registered participants/districts of Region One ESC events (workshops, conference and other professional development activities) under the following conditions:
- The event is cancelled by Region One Education Service Center.
- The event reaches the maximum enrollment prior to receipt of your registration.
- The participant cancels his/her registration following the above mentioned guidelines.
Region One Education Service Center Staff Development
Attn: Staff Development