Pre-Conference Workshop- SEI 2020 Leadership Redefined with Logan Weber
Based on the premise that you don’t have to have a title to be a leader…Logan shows that you can be a leader because you’re a person of ‘influence’. He’ll share a few key principles that begin with the letter X.
The 12 X’s include expanded reflections on the following principles:
• Xtract a dream - the power of goals
• Xamine everything - get out of those ruts
• Xchange non-essentials - time to purge
• Xpose yourself to winners - the impact of role models
• Xpect opposition - don't get knocked off course
• Xtend a helping hand - givers are getters
• Xhibit an attitude of confidence - attitude is contagious
• Xpress your visions to others - getting others on board
• Xplore all possible avenues - consider new options
• Xercise effort - going the extra mile
• Xclude negative thinkers - don't let them pull you down
• Xceed normal expectations - going above and beyond.
This fast, fun, and highly interactive session is sure to impact all participants both professionally and personally. Using humor, real-life stories, and interactive activities everyone gains insight on: The Power of Goals, Getting Out of Ruts, the Impact of Role Models, Supporting One Another, and Believing in their Potential.
Administrators, Assessment Personnel, Special Education Lead Teachers, Coordinators, Supervisors, LSSPs
Administration & Leadership
...There are no COOPs...
To enable Region One ESC staff to prepare accordingly for scheduled workshops, conference, and other professional development activities
please adhere to the following guidelines when canceling your registration to an event:
A full refund will be made to the paid registered participants/districts of Region One ESC events (workshops, conference and other
professional development activities) under the following conditions:
Region One Education Service Center Staff Development
Please contact the workshop contact to cancel.