Using Technology to Make a Difference Conference #UTechMDC19
UTechMDC-Using Technology to Make a Difference Conference
• Mini-breakout sessions hosted by amazing educators
• #STEAMpunkEd Makerspace
• Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality and BreakOut EDU
• Get your Game on! Play a game throughout the conference
• Student-led edTech Learning Experiences
• Engaging Keynote Speaker- Matt Miller- Author
*Megabyte districts attend for free*
**This conference will provide learning experiences around high yield, engaging instructional strategies for diverse learners such as English Learners, Special Education students and Gifted & Talented students.**
Teachers, Librarians, Media Specialists, Technology Specialists, Administrators, Central Office
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.