Project P.a.C.E.Texas Educator Code of Ethics & Legal Issues-Mandatory
Developed by the Texas Education Agency, this training is designed to strengthen educators’ knowledge of appropriate conduct regarding interactions and relationships with students within the classroom and community, as well as provide context and processes that encourage acquiring, refining, and sustaining learning and resources related to educator ethics. This session also provides an understanding and awareness of what behaviors constitutes inappropriate conduct, as well strategies to recognize, prevent, and respond.
• Teacher and Student Personal Boundaries
• Educator-Student Interaction, Including Social Media
• Student Discipline and Teacher Anger Management
• Teachers as Role Models: Conduct Outside of School
• Confronting and Reporting Borderline Behavior
• Role of Administrators in the Prevention and Intervention of Inappropriate Behavior
Project P.a.C.E. candidates/interns-only
Alternative Certification for Educators
...There are no COOPs...
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.