2022 CTE Summer Conference
Our 8th Annual 2022 Career & Technical Education Summer Conference will be held here at the Region One Education Service Center face-to-face only. The conference is open to any CTE educator including, school administrators, guidance and career counselors, college faculty, education service center personnel and teachers in college and career readiness programs.
The conference will cover areas such as:
• Workforce force and labor market information needed to develop effective CTE programs;
• Share how to improve the quality and outcomes of Career & Technical Education programs, counseling career pathways, partnerships, and curriculum;
• Introduce instructional models that integrate academic and Career & Technical Education, effective teaching strategies and;
• Showcase innovative products, textbooks, software or equipment for CTE teachers and school personnel and;
• Update on Programs of Study and developing CTE Endorsements
• CTE Innovative programs;
• Various sessions available and several vendors will display their products and services.
Fee: $100 per participant
Teachers, Counselors, Administrators, College/University staff, and Business Partners
Administration & Leadership
...There are no COOPs...
To enable Region One ESC staff to prepare accordingly for scheduled workshops, conference, and other professional development activities
please adhere to the following guidelines when canceling your registration to an event:
A full refund will be made to the paid registered participants/districts of Region One ESC events (workshops, conference and other
professional development activities) under the following conditions:
Region One Education Service Center Staff Development
Please contact the workshop contact to cancel.
The reservation date for this workshop does not match the
current active fiscal year code for the billing account selected.
Please review and confirm if a correction is needed.
Proceed with mismatch?