ESC-2 Cancellation/Refund Policy
All requests for cancellation must be submitted through omnitrack or in writing to ESC Region 2 (ESC-2) and received no later than 5 working days before the scheduled start of an event. In the event of a Conference Cancellation/Refund Policy, the conference policy shall take precedence over the ESC-2 Cancellation/Refund policy.
- Participants will receive a full refund for events cancelled by ESC-2
- Participants who cannot attend the rescheduled workshop will receive a full refund.
- ESC-2 will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by the registrant.
- Participants will receive a 90% refund
- No refund issues for online courses, non-attendance, missed workshop, or late cancellations (see 5-day policy above).
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to process all refunds.
- Payment from a missed workshop is not transferrable to another event.
- In the event a participant pays for but does not attend a workshop, the participant is entitled to the materials for the event (subject to presenter approval). Participant is responsible for any shipping and handling costs and must submit a request in writing for materials within 30 days of the workshop training date to ESC-2.
To notify ESC-2, select from the following methodsSelect a method below. For options #2-#3, please specify the workshop number and reason for cancellation.
1. Cancel worksop event via omnitrack:
See below for how-to instructions.
2. Written requests via e-mail submitted to:
3. Written requests via mailsubmitted to:
Education Service Center, Region 2
209 North Water Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Refund Policy for Events Canceled or Rescheduled by ESC-2
Refund Policy for Events Canceled by Participant
How to change/drop a registration in omnitrack:
- Sign- in to your account.
- Select 'My Content'
- Select 'My Upcoming workshops'.
- Find the workshop you are wanting to drop and Click Drop Registration.
- Then email email@example.com
Last Revised: 8/1/18/2023 12:17:00