AS+K About Suicide to Save a Life
Complete Attendance not available before workshop starts.
This workshop is designed to provide gatekeeper training on:
• The basic information about suicide, risk and protective factors, and
• know what is expected of a gatekeeper and how gatekeeping skills fit into
• Understand that suicide can generally be prevented.
• Ensure you are confident to respond when you suspect someone may be at
• Know how to connect someone who may be at risk to qualified care.
...There are no COOPs...
All requests for cancellation must be submitted through omnitrack or in writing to ESC Region 2 (ESC-2) and received no later than 5 working days before the scheduled start of an event. In the event of a Conference Cancellation/Refund Policy, the conference policy shall take precedence over the ESC-2 Cancellation/Refund policy.
The reservation date for this workshop does not match the
current active fiscal year code for the billing account selected.
Please review and confirm if a correction is needed.
Proceed with mismatch?