Texas Dyslexia Academy - Training 2
Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: The Dyslexia Handbook is the second of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in understanding The Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update: Procedures Concerning Dyslexia and Related Disorders. In this course, participants will explore the handbook and learn about updates. The objectives for this course are:
• Explore The Dyslexia Handbook, 2021 Update
• Define dyslexia, its characteristics, and common risk factors
• Understand universal screening and data review for reading risk
• Understand the evaluation and identification process, and provision of services for students with dyslexia
• Explore critical, evidence-based components of dyslexia instruction
• Understand the evaluation and identification process, and provision of services for students with dysgraphia
Special Ed Directors
*Region 7 Districts /Charters (FREE)
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.
The reservation date for this workshop does not match the
current active fiscal year code for the billing account selected.
Please review and confirm if a correction is needed.
Proceed with mismatch?