Region 15 Workshop FAQ's and Policies
- A valid email address is required for all Participants.
- Verify all account information each time you register
- Please do not create more than one account as your professional development records will no longer be under one account.
- Your workshop account will move with you from district to district. You just need to keep it updated with the current school and email address. No need to create a new account!
Credit Card Payments
Region 15 does not accept credit card payments at this time.
- Refunds will be administered by check and only if participant drops a ‘fee’ based session 7 days prior to the session.
- Refunds will only be made if the ESC has already received payment.
- There will be no refunds for online course or non-attendance.
Costs for Professional Development:
For district personnel within Region 15 there is no charge to attend professional development opportunities, except in some cases where there is a materials fee or when the district does not participate in a particular cooperative (example Mathematics and Science Cooperative).
Evaluation of Workshops
If an evaluation is available for a workshop you attended, it must be completed before you will be able to register for future workshops. If you have trouble registering for a workshop, please complete the Workshop Support form or contact Region 15 at (325) 658-6571.
Out-of-Region teachers/administrators will be charged $100.00 per day, plus any materials fee associated with the workshop.
ESC reserves the right to cancel workshops due to low enrollment.
Please find status updates and information regarding weather delays on the Region 15 home page.
Consent to Use of Photographic and Video Images:
Please be aware that Education Service Center staff may take photographs and video material at our events/trainings and we may use these materials on our website (www.esc15.org) and/or social network profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) to enhance awareness of our events being offered. If you are not comfortable with any material published containing your image, you can inform us accordingly and we will refrain from using such image.Consent to Use of Photographic and Video Images: ESC Region 15 staff may be photographing, videotaping, audiotaping or webcasting ESC Region 15 meetings, activities, and other ESC sponsored events. Registration, attendance at, and/or participation at any of these events constitute an agreement by the registrant or attendee to these activities and to the use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image, likeness, or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
If you are a person with a disability who needs special accommodations, please inform us by notifying the ESC Contact listed for the workshop you are planning to attend.
Please do not bring children to workshops or leave children unattended in any part of the conference center during workshops. Workshops are a professional learning environment and are not appropriate for children.