Practice What You Test: Digital Solutions to STAAR
Complete Attendance not available before workshop starts.
HB 3906 limits multiple-choice items to no more than 75% of the STAAR exam. This workshop will dive into the other 25% and explore how teachers can replicate these learning scenarios while delivering content. We will also take a look at simple guiding principles about how students learn and dig into research-based instructional strategies to accelerate student learning.
Digital Learning (FREE)
Workshop Fee will be charged to those who fail to show for a workshop.
To avoid the charge, Staff Development contacts for this workshop must be notified in writing at least 3 business days prior to workshop date.
Cancellation must include name, workshop # and email address.
The reservation date for this workshop does not match the
current active fiscal year code for the billing account selected.
Please review and confirm if a correction is needed.
Proceed with mismatch?