Workshop FAQ's and Policies
Below are Region 7's workshop policies and FAQ's.
- Register early for workshop sessions. Many sessions fill quickly.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of your request for registration.
- Workshop sessions listed for coop members only are limited to persons employed by those member districts.
- For workshop sessions involving a fee, your request for registration is not accepted until payment or a purchase order is received.
- The registration and payment deadline for all sessions is 7 calendar days prior to the session start date.
- Once payment or a purchase order has been received, the request for registration is marked as confirmed.
- Make payment as early as possible because you are not confirmed as a participant until payment is received. The ESC policy is to change a participant’s registration status to “dropped” if payment is not received 7 days prior to the session start date.
- You will receive an email notice when your registration is removed for non-payment.
- Admission to a workshop session after the workshop registration deadline is based upon receipt of payment and availability of space and materials.
- A reminder email for the workshop session is sent to you 5 days prior to the event.
- Please register early because our workshops involve time and effort in planning for outside presenters, books, material purchases, handouts and facility arrangements.
- If you require special arrangements or have special needs, please contact your session registrar 2 weeks in advance of the event.
Please Note: Region 7 ESC workshops are designed to provide a professional learning environment for participants. In order to maintain this environment and ensure the safety of minors, we ask that you do not bring children under the age of 18 with you when you attend training presented by Region 7 ESC. Thank you for your cooperation.
- You must have a valid email address to register online.
- Be sure if you have already created an account to not create a duplicate account as your professional development records will no longer be under one account.
- Include both work and home email addresses to insure receipt of email registrations, especially in the summer.
- Verify all account information each time you register.
- Your workshop account is portable and moves with you from district to district.
- Be sure to update your district information when there is a change.
To create an account fill out the form located HERE.
Credit Card Usage
- Region 7 accepts Visa and MasterCard for workshop registrations.
- Credit cards are accepted only for online registrations.
- Region 7 staff may not take your credit card information under any circumstances to register for you.
- Region 7 Workshop Registration web site uses SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fees, Cancellations, and Refunds
- A refund for a session is granted if you cancel 3 calendar days prior to the session start date.
- A refund for a session is granted if the ESC cancels the session.
- The ESC reserves the right to cancel a session due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
- If the ESC closes due to inclement weather, that information and status updates can be found on the Region 7 ESC home page HERE.
- The Region 7 Specialists and Registrars, for the workshops affected by the weather, will contact registered participants.
- Workshops will be rescheduled for our participants.
Staff Development Records
- To access and print your staff development records, click the link HERE.
- For staff development records prior to September 1, 2003, please contact the helpdesk @ 903.988.6940
- For district/campus staff development records and administrator login information, please contact the helpdesk @ 903.988.6940
- Workshop certificates are available 3 days after the session has taken place. At times, an evaluation may be required before the certificate becomes available in your Dashboard.
Participants who are not employed by a Region 7 district or charter school or who do not belong to an eligible cooperative, may not be able to attend trainings. However, if registration is allowed, there will be a cost recovery fee.